Career Counseling We offer counseling and assessments to students to assist them with their study and career choice, career planning and career development while studying at university
Workshop & Groups Workshops offered include:
- Time Management
- Examination Preparation & Management
- Learning Styles
- Motivation & Goal Setting
- Stress Management
- Study Groups and Academic Assertiveness
- Job Search Skills (CV writing, interviews, etc.)
Groups are aimed at promoting student adjustment to university & enhancing their full potential. Career Development Services Career Development is an integrative & holistic process, preparing students for lifelong learning & the world of work through engagement with Employers in various programmers to produce high quality & marketable graduates:
- Graduate Recruitment seminars & presentations
- Careers/Employer Exhibitions
- Guest presentations by ‘Top 100’ companies
- On-campus promotions
- Part-time & full-time employment
- Trainee & internship positions
- Training & development in the job search process including online applications
- Workshops on job market skills & branding
- Mock interview programmers
- Resource materials on company profiles and access to employer booklets and publications.
Did you know?
All client information remains STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & is not released without the consent of the student.
- FREE of charge to registered students – there is no cost for any of our services.
- We advertise our programmes/workshops on the LAN notices and through posters across campus.
- You can request a workshop.
- We operate on an appointment basis but accommodate students in crisis.
- Our offices are open throughout the year.
- Office hours: 08h00 to 16h30.