They are: Mrs
The minimum requirements for our LLB programme are as follows:
- A National Senior Certificate with degree admission; English Home Language level 5 or English First Additional Language Level 6;
- Mathematical Literacy level 5 or Mathematics level 3;
- Life Orientation level 4; minimum composite Academic Point Score 32 excluding Life Orientation.
- For our Bachelor of Commerce-General which allows for specialisation in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Human Resources Management, Information Systems, Management, Marketing, Supply Chain Management and Public Administration you need a English and LO at level 4 and Maths at level 4 and a minimum of 30 points.
- For our Bachelor of Commerce Accounting, you need a minimum of 32 points, Maths at level 5 and English and LO at level 4.
- For a Bachelor of Business Science -General you need Maths at level 6 and English and LO at level 4 and a minimum of 33 points.
- For our Bachelor of Administration which sees graduates work in the public sector or in media and non-governmental organisations you need English and LO at level 4, Maths at level 3 and a minimum of 28 points.
- For our Bachelor of Business Administration which is offered through Evening Classes with career areas including specialisation on General Management, Economics, Financial Management, Information Systems, Marketing Management, Media, Human Resources Management, Public Relations and Training you need a minimum of 28 points, English and LO at level 4 and Maths at level 3.
ALTERNATIVE ACCESS PROGRAMME
- For our Bachelor of Commerce (Extended Curriculum) (B COM 4 General) and Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting (Extended Curriculum) (B COM 4 ACC)
Three-year B Com or B Com Accounting degrees extended over four years.
- Three-year B Com or B Com Accounting degrees extended over four years. The B Com requires NSC Degree with APS of 30, English (HL or FAL), Mathematics and LO Level 4. Applicants who have not met Level 4 Mathematics but have Level 3 Mathematics will be streamed into the foundation year
- B Com Accounting requires NSC-Deg with APS of 32 with English (HL or FAL), Mathematics Level 5 and LO Level 4. Applicants who have not met Level 5 Mathematics but have Level 4 Mathematics will be streamed into the foundation year.The one year foundation provision follows a full foundational model with students completing six foundational modules.
To accept this offer you have to complete the relevant forms, pay the acceptance fee like this: Bank transfer/payment of deposit into the following UKZN tuition fee account:
- Bank: Standard Bank
- Name of Account: UKZN Student Deposit
- Type of Account: Business Current Account
- Account Number: 05 308 1072
- Branch: Westville
- Branch Code : 045426
- ef: Use your UKZN student number provided in your SMS starting with 219…
Use the required deposit slip for payment at any Standard Bank. Ref: Use your UKZN student number provided in your SMS starting with 219…and follow all the processes as listed on: http://saa.ukzn.ac.za/Libraries/Indemnity/Accepting_an_offer_2019.sflb.ashx. Please accept the offer within 3 days by completing the relevant forms (which can be downloaded on the website. If you do not accept the offer within 3 days, the offer will be withdrawn and you will not be allowed to register at UKZN. The place will be offered to another applicant because the university receives more applications than it can accommodate